I've been tagged by Carrie from http://carrieskitchencreations.blogspot.com/. Check out her great blog!! I will now share 8 random things about myself:
1. My dream is to live on a farm. I want orchards, vegetable gardens, fruit bushes, and a few random animals. I have not a clue how to run a farm...I've never even grown a vegetable to eat. But I have faith that I can learn!!
2. I detest horses and monkeys. I don't really have a good excuse for hating horses, I'm quite fine with their existense. I just don't want to go near one, and they will for sure not live on my "dream" farm. Monkeys, on the other hand, are just obnoxious creatures. Sure, as babies they are cute, but like most things on earth, they grow up and quickly become uncute. I throw up in my mouth every time I see one on tv or in movies dressed in people clothes, trying to act like people. Again, no real reason for my hatred.
3. I am very klutzy. I have never been able to do a cart-wheel. I fall going down AND up stairs all the time. I won't go on hikes because it is guaranteed that I will get hurt. I've been told that I don't have good balance due to my height (I'm 6 ft tall). I've yet to been notified if this has been scientifically proven or not.
4. Joe and I hate running, but every year we challenge ourselves to complete a running event. Two years ago our goal was to improve our running time at 5k races, last year we completed our first triathlon, and this year we ran the Wasatch Back Relay (http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/index.php). Next year we want to either do a 10k (Joe has done this but I haven't) or do a relay marathon. We're gluttons for punishment.
5. I'm obsessed with reality tv shows. My faves are American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Biggest Loser, Laguna Beach, The Hills, Sunset Tan, Flip This House, Flip That House, Property Ladder, and there's probably many more that I can't think of right now.
6. I'm an MBA student and when I grow up (ha!) I want to be a college professor. I want to teach business courses, especially human resources because that's the field I work in! So if you know any openings......
7. My coworker Sarah and I check celebrity news websites throughout the day.....EVERY day! People.com and Perez Hilton's blog are the two that we check the most often. Any time there's big news with celebrities, we race to tell each other and talk about them like we know them and are our friends. It's ridiculous, yet so addicting.
8. My favorite holiday is Halloween. I go all out for this holiday. Part of the reason is because my birthday is a couple of days before Halloween, but also because it is so FUN! It's in the fall (my favorite season), there's candy involved, great costumes, and the adrenaline rush of scary movies and haunted houses is awesome. I could honestly do without Thanksgiving and Christmas, but don't touch Halloween!
I don't know who else to tag, a lot of bloggers already have. So if you read this and you haven't been tagged....consider yourself tagged! Enjoy!!