Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

I got this cookbook because I lived in Idaho for a couple of years while going to Ricks College - now known as BYU Idaho. I got my Associates degree there in Sociology with the intention of moving on to a different university to get a degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. After looking into that program a little more closely, I decided that I probably wouldn't like it as much as I thought and I switched over to Business Management.

These cookies turned out to be delicious!! They were very easy to make and they stayed moist over the course of 4 days that it took us to eat them. Joe even commented that these were "awesome". I might make these instead of chocolate chip cookies when I have a craving for chocolate!

CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 (4-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
  • 1 package chocolate chips
Soften butter in the microwave, then cream butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and pudding mix. Add chocolate chips, mix well. Drop by teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW. Those sound incredible!!

Kate said...

Yum! My family uses this recipe too, but they change the pudding flavor and add-ins to meet their craving. For example, you can do chocolate pudding and peanut butter chips, or lemon pudding and macadamian nuts, or butterscotch pudding with chocolate chips, etc. The list goes on and on, and some of the combinations are really quite yummy! :)

Donna-FFW said...

Wow.. these look awesome. Sounds pretty darned delicious. I must try them.

Unknown said...

Just made these & they were great! I'm going to take Katie's advice and change out the pudding flavor! Thanks & love your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin