Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hot and Sweet Chicken

This recipe is the most recent one that Pioneer Woman put on her site. I was looking at it today and thought it would be great for dinner tonight! This was one of the best chickens that I've made. Definitely try this one!! I made a couple of changes to the recipe to make it easier. My version is here and you can see Pioneer Woman's here.

HOT AND SWEET CHICKEN
  • 1 cup apricot preserves
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 2 teaspoons Tabasco
  • 4 chicken breasts
Mix everything except the chicken in a small bowl. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour the sauce on top. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until it's no longer pink inside.

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

I saw that post, too, but didn't have apricot preserves on hand. I have a neighbor with an apricot tree, though....
It's great to see more than one person post the same recipe and give it rave reviews; it encourages me to try it!

Cassie said...

I saw this post, too, and starred it to try later. I'm glad you liked it, that makes me want to make it even more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin