Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sauteed Mushrooms

I absolutely love mushrooms. Luckily so does my husband and son, which I have to say I'm quite shocked that Colton loves them as much as he does. What 2 year old likes mushrooms? Anyways, these are an easy and delicious way to serve up some mushrooms that are a perfect side dish for any meal. I got them from my Taste of Home cookbook and you can also find them online here.

SAUTEED MUSHROOMS
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce (make sure it's the low-sodium kind otherwise it's too salty)
In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the mushrooms, lemon juice and soy sauce. Saute for 6-8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These sound great! My dad makes sauteed mushrooms with rose wine and garlic as well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin