Guy Fieri on "Guys Big Bite" is a bit unorthodox when compared to the other chefs. He has a crazy personality and makes AMAZING food. If you love lasagana, you must try this recipe!! I cut this recipe in half and it still could have served 6-8 people.
BLAZY'S PEPPERONI STUDDED LASAGNA
- 2 pounds lasagna sheets
- 2 cups hand cut 1/8-inch slices pepperoni
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 pound ricotta 16 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 2 pounds bulk Italian sausage, cooked
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. 2. Boil 6 quarts of water, add pinch of salt, and cook pasta to almost done. Remove from water and shock in ice bath.
3. In medium saucepan add pepperoni and saute over medium heat until crispy. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
4. In a 10-by-14-by-3-inch baking pan or dish, pour 1 cup of tomato sauce in bottom and around sides. Layer lasagna sheets on the bottom of the pan, overlapping by 1/2-inch. Add 1/3 amount of ricotta, 1/3 amount of mozzarella, 1/3 amount of sausage, then sprinkle generously with the Parmesan, add 1/2 cup tomato sauce, and 1/4 cup of pepperoni. Repeat this 2 more times.
5. On the very top sheet, top with remaining ricotta, tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, and dust with Parmesan. Bake for approximately 45 minutes. Remove from oven; let sit for 15 minutes. Cut and serve immediately.