- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon each: ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (I used cashews)
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into four serving bowls; sprinkle with the peanuts.