- I hate tomatoes and the majority of their byproducts but I love V8 Juice. It makes no sense at all.
- I've never had the flu. I've only gotten the flu shot for the past 3 years, so how did I avoid it for the 24 years before that? Crazy!
- I'm getting better grades in grad school than when I was getting my undergrad. I'm still amazed at this and it makes me wonder where my life would be today if I had tried harder and had a higher GPA. Oh well.
- I cut a cake for my first time last week. It's always been so scary to me because I know I'll make the cake look ugly and cut uneven pieces. My coworker knew this fear and made me cut a cake for aboout 20 coworkers. I did a pretty good job! A few uneven pieces and I ruined the writing on the cake, but overall I felt it was a success.
- I've only been to the movie theater three times this year, and two of those times were to see the same movie - Hairspray. Love that movie!!
- My favorite candy bar is a Hot Chocolate Choxie bar from Target that is dark chocolate and has chipotle powder in it. The best of both worlds - dark chocolate and spicy! Try it if you haven't already!!!
Who I'm tagging: Traci Price, Anjie Bodily, Kristine Pearson, Kristen Bosgraaf, Kristen Wintle, Julie Savage