Friday, March 7, 2008

Lemon Berry Smoothie

So I've been totally craving fruit smoothies with this pregnancy. I started out going out and buying them everyday but remembered that I have a Magic Bullet sitting in my pantry that I could be using! So I've been experimenting with different combinations and think I hit the jackpot. It's my very own Lemon Berry Smoothie. I actually posted this on allrecipes.com a few years ago and completely forgot about it until recently. Of all my experimentations, it's still the best!

LEMON BERRY SMOOTHIE
  • 1 (8 ounce) blueberry yogurt
  • 1 1/2 cups skim milk
  • 1 cup ice cubes (I omit this if I'm using frozen fruit)
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup strawberries
  • 1 teaspoon lemonade drink mix
Place yogurt, milk, ice cubes, blueberries, strawberries, and lemonade mix in a blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy.

3 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Yummy! This looks soooo good! I'm a sucker for smoothies!

also known as shell said...

I too am in love with my magic bullet to make smoothies. I'll have to get some lemonade mix.

The Yosts said...

Looks yummy and it's almost smoothie weather here in TX!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin