Friday, December 5, 2008

Olive Garden's Roasted Potatoes


I mentioned on my blog that I discovered that Olive Garden has some recipes from their restaurant on their website and I decided to try this one out with dinner tonight. I absolutely love roasted red potatoes and this recipe adds a little extra flavor that's very delicious!!

OLIVE GARDEN'S ROASTED POTATOES
  • 2 lbs red potatoes
  • 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 8 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 2 Tbsp butter, melted
  • 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped (I used more than this)
  • Salt to taste
  • Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into wedges and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss potatoes in oil, melted butter, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Transfer seasoned potatoes onto sheet tray. Roast for 25-30 minutes. Shake pan occasionally for even roasting. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin