- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the above ingredients one hour before preparing filets. Set aside.
- 2 Six ounce boneless, skinless salmon filets or chicken breasts (pounded for consistent thickness)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon regular parsley, shopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Combine Italian parsley, parsley, basil, rosemary, cilantro, oregano and salt and pepper. Set aside. Brush both sides of filets or chicken breasts with olive oil. Roll in herb mixture until well coated.
Oil a sauté pan with canola oil. Over medium-high heat, cook filets or chicken breasts for three minutes per side. Spoon sauce over top and serve.