Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baked Artichoke Squares

I made this for a baby shower I co-hosted on Saturday and they were a huge hit! I got asked many times for the recipe and was quite embarrassed when I described how easy they were to make. Anybody can make these. I got them from the Pillsbury.com website.....a great resource for recipes!

BAKED ARTICHOKE SQUARES
  • 2 cans of the crescent seamless dough sheets (next to the crescent rolls in the refrigerated section)
  • 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained (squeezed)
  • 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 2/3 cup sour cream
  • 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (I minced 1 clove of garlic)
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the dough sheets from the cans and cut them down the middle so that you have 4 long rectangles. Place them cross-wise in an ungreased 9x13 baking pan; press over the bottom and up along the sides. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden colored.

Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Spread the mixture over the cooked crescent crust. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until the topping is hot. Cut into 1/2-inch square. Serve warm.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Those sound so good! I'm having an appetizer night this weekend, I think I'll make these!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin