CHICKEN CORDON BLEU PIZZA
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (I used Canadian bacon)
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut in half
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Any veggies you may want to add. This wasn't part of the recipe but I added a red bell pepper and mushrooms.
Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.