Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza

I got this recipe out of the most recent Taste of Home and we loved it!! We used to live by a pizza place that made a pizza similar to this and we would order it all the time. I'm glad I have a recipe to recreate it! This was also a hit with Colton because chicken nuggets were on it.

CHICKEN CORDON BLEU PIZZA
  • 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
  • 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
  • 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (I used Canadian bacon)
  • 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut in half
  • 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • Any veggies you may want to add. This wasn't part of the recipe but I added a red bell pepper and mushrooms.
Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.

Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin