CHILI LIME CORN ON THE COB
- 4 ears of corn, in husk
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
1. Carefully peel back husk from ear, without detaching from the bottom, remove silk from corn, fold the husk back around the ears and soak in water for 30 - 45 minutes. Make sure to weigh down the ears so that they are fully submerged.
2. Preheat a BBQ to medium, indirect heat. Remove ears from water, drain, open husk, dry ear with paper towel and spread butter mixture evenly on corn. Fold husk back over corn and grill for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.