- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon each of cumin, chili powder and black pepper
- 1 8-ounce jar of enchilada sauce
- 9 6-inch round corn tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
In a greased 9-inch pie plate, place three tortillas in a clover shape. Add 1/3 of the bean and veggie mixture on top of the tortillas and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Repeat this layer twice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove to a serving plate and cut into wedges.