Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pulled Pork Cheese Ball

I had some leftover pulled pork from dinner the other night and wanted to find an appetizer that I could use it in for a Super Bowl snack. I scoured my cookbooks until I found a recipe for a cheese ball that called for chipped beef and thought that I could substitute that for pork - and it turned out great! I served it with tortilla chips and everyone loved it. So here's my version of The Favorite Cheese Ball from the Worldwide Ward Christmas Cookbook.

PULLED PORK CHEESE BALL
  • 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 teaspoon chives, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1/2 cup pulled pork
With an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients. Carefully form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until served. Makes 8 servings. 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh, this sounds delicious!! I never would have thought to do that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin