Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tagged by Jen

Jobs I've had: (in chronological order)
1. Substitute Teacher for the Jordan School District
2. Archaeology Assistant at Baseline Data
3. Health Insurance Coordinator at PFG Insurance
4. HR at Convergys Corp.
5. HR at IdeaSphere Inc. (current job)

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Legally Blonde
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Overboard
5. Hope Floats

Places I've lived:
1. Texas
2. Louisiana
3.Idaho
4. Utah
5. Texas (worthy of two mentions)

Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. American Idol
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Flip This House/Flip That House
5. Law and Order (the original and SVU)

Places I've been on Holiday:
1. NYC
2. Atlanta
3. Maui
4. Ft. Lauderdale
5. Newport Beach

Favorite Dishes:
1. Salmon at any restaurant
2. Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebees
3. Gnocci al Pesto at Ottavios
4. Mahalo Quesadilla at Joe Bandito's
5. Turkey Avacado sandwich from Zub's

Websites I visit:
1. People.com
2.Myspace
3. Daily Herald
4. YouTube
5. Gmail

Places I'd rather be:
1. Working out at the gym
2. Just being with Joe
3. On a beach, anywhere
4. Shopping
5. Reading a book

People I'm tagging:
This means that you are supposed to do it on your blog.
1. Kristen
2. Sara
3. Traci
4. Laurie
5. Stephanie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey~ Thanks for doing the tag. It is fun to see what people put down for the answers. We have a lot in common, we must be cousins. Is that last recipe the one you made us at Christmas last year? I loved it. I will definitely make it. My hubby gets home in a few days. I am excited to have a friend again. Luv ya!

Unknown said...

P.S. I attempted to cook "healthy" and I give up. I tried 3 recipes from this "healthy" cookbook and they were all gross. So I will just have to work out twice as hard at the gym.

The Hokanson Family said...

that was fun to read! All your favorite movies are mine too!! and your resume is quite amazing...mine were all jobs a high school drop out could get, and some of those I only held down for like 2 months. LOOOOOSER!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin