- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey (I used shredded because they were turkey leftovers)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper (I forgot to put this in and I definitely missed it)
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup cashews, divided
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
In a large bowl, combine the rice, turkey, onions, celery and water chestnuts. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper and dill; pour over salad and gently stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Coarsely chop 3/4 cup cashews. Just before serving, stir the grapes and chopped cashews into salad. Garnish with remaining cashews.