This is something that definitely would rival a dish you would get at a Korean barbecue restaurant! It was so unbelievably good, I plan on making this one again soon. And I got to use my new grill pan that I got for Christmas with this dish. It worked perfectly!
KOREAN BARBECUED FLANK STEAK
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1/4 cup tamari (I used soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 pounds flank steak
Preheat your grill to medium high. When the grill is screaming hot, add the meat and cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare, 7-8 minutes on each side for medium well.