This meal was so delicious! I just love pasta dishes that don't have tomatoes in it. I changed the recipe up a bit and it made it that much more savory. It was also super easy to put together.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (I also added fresh rosemary and fresh oregano)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces fettucine or medium noodles
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
Cook noodles in large amount of boiling salted water till just tender; drain. Turn into mixing bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese; toss well. Place noodles in serving dish and top with herbed cheese sauce. Serve with remaining cheese.