OAT-TOPPED SWEET POTATO CRISP
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (40 oz.) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped Pecans
Mix flour, oats, and remaining sugar in a medium bowl; cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over the fruit layer in casserole dish.
Bake 35-40 minutes, or until heated through.