MEXICAN CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BROWNIES
- 8 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 box brownie mix (they obviously suggest Pillsbury brownies but I used Ghiradeli because that's what I had on hand)
- the ingredients to make the brownies (oil, egg, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon sugar (or 3 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon mixed together)
In a medium bowl, mix the butter and corn syrup together. Add the cereal crumbs and stir to coat. Press evenly in 9x13 pan.
In medium bowl, make brownies as directed but add the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour the brownie batter over the cereal crust in the pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter. Cook for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top and cook for an additional 14-18, or until the brownies are set.
Allow to cool before cutting. Enjoy!